"Quality is never an accident, but the result of intelligent effort that will produce something superior."
Opat implements quality control on projects and assures that:
- Suppliers are requested to have Quality Control accreditation
- Administration staff are experienced in providing quality control documentation for projects
- Supervisors are properly trained in inspection, preparation and application of coatings
We monitor the performance of our coatings, often over several years, and this experience allows us to guarantee our work for certain coatings for up to 12 or more years.
Opat staff are trained to carry out the duties for which they are responsible, and cheerfully help the Opat apprentices to achieve their potential. Several Opat employees have been with the company for over 30 years.
"It is Opat's mission to use excellence as a measure for everything we do, to understand our clients' needs and be responsive to those needs".
Our reputation as a market leader is a result of our unwavering commitment to:
- Proffesional management and supervision across projects
- Quality and client satisfaction
- A cost effective approach enabling us to adhere to budgets and deadlines
- A creative, flexible and productive approach in all that we do
Working in Partnership
Our ability to successfully complete a wide range of projects is testament to our commitment to working with professionals within our industry including:
- Paint manufacturers
- Centre Managers
Work is covered by Opat's application warranty which is in addition to the warranty supplied by the material manufacturer.
Opat has Public Liability Insurance of $20 million. Additional lialibilities are covered withtin State regulations such as WorkCover.
Opat companies comply with workplace, health and safety requirements. This ensures the safety of not only our staff, but also of the wider community.
State Licences and Industry Applicator Approvals
Opat has the licences to carry out work in accordance with the requirements of each State.
- Queensland BSA Licence: 1078254, 1078267, 56056, 1031545, 1113370
- New South Wales Contractors Licence: 191507c
These licences cover the trades of painting and decorating, waterproofing, solid plastering, concrete repairs and building renovations, repairs and maintenance.
Opat can arrange finance for approved clients through a long term maintenance agreement.